Drop Off Locations
- YMCA Parking Lot101 Saddle Road – Ketchum (Corrugated Cardboard, Glass-all colors)
- Hailey Fire Department617 South 3rd Ave – Hailey (Corrugated Cardboard, Glass-all colors)
- Hailey Park & Ride NW Corner of River Street and Bullion Street – Hailey (Corrugated Cardboard, Glass-all colors)
- Blaine County Recycle Center 110 Ohio Gulch Road – Hailey (Corrugated Cardboard, Mixed Paper, Aluminum, and Tin, Plastic # 1-5, Glass, Batteries, Electronics, Oil (limited amounts), & Hazardous Household Waste (limited amounts) The Recycle Center also accepts smaller household electronics such as TVs, microwaves, vacuums, DVD players, etc.
- Bellevue Fire Station 517 N. 2nd Ave.- Bellevue (Corrugated Cardboard, Glass-all colors)
- 130 Riverview Dr. (Corrugated Cardboard, Glass-all colors)
- Smiley Creek16546 State HWY 75 - Smiley Creek (Corrugated Cardboard, Plastic #1-5, Aluminum & Tin, Mixed Paper)
- Carey Transfer Station 19401 US Hwy 20 – Carey (Corrugated Cardboard, Mixed Paper, Aluminum, and Tin, Plastic # 1-5, Glass, Batteries, Electronics, Oil (limited amounts), & Hazardous Household Waste (limited amounts)
Batteries - Can be dropped off at: The ERC in Ketchum, Blaine County Recycle Center (110 Ohio Gulch Road–Bldg 1), Carey Transfer Satiation (1675 South 1800 East, Carey)
Egg Cartons - Egg cartons are not recyclable but can be taken to the local grocery stores, or dropped off at The Hunger Coalition to be reused, Mountain Humane also collects egg cartons for their small animals and cat enrichment.
Ink and Toner Cartridges - Cartridges can be dropped off at Jane’s in Hailey (788-0848), Copy & Print in Hailey (788-4200), Business as Usual in Ketchum (726-3130), OfficeMax in Twin Falls or Boise.
Clothing - Clothing can be dropped off at local thrift stores, or the ERC.
Appliances - Household appliances such as vacuums, TVs, radios, blenders, microwaves, coffee makers etc. can be dropped off at the Blaine County Recycle Center. Large working Items are accepted at The Building Material Thrift Store. Small working Appliances can be donated to The Gold Mine, The Attic Thrift Store, or the Barkin’ Basement.
Car Battery - A used battery that still has useful life may be reconditioned for resale. Worn-out batteries are routed to lead reclaiming plants where the lead is extracted and used in the manufacture of new batteries. The plastic and sulfuric acid can also be recycled. Recycling spent batteries protects our community and the environment and saves the energy and cost of raw materials. Car batteries can be dropped of at Ohio Gulch Transfer Station ( 110 Ohio Gulch Road ), Carey Transfer Satiation (1675 South 1800 East, Carey), O’Reilly’s Auto Parts (960 South 4th Ave, Hailey).
Light Bulbs - Unbroken CFL Light Bulbs and Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs (no fluorescent tubes) can be recycled at both Home Depot or Lowe’s in Twin Falls. At this time, these products are not accepted at the Ohio Gulch Recycle Center.
Paint - We accept both oil and latex paint at the Blaine County Recycle Center. This is limited to residential households and Conditionally Exempt Small Quantity Generators (CESOG). The limit for paint is 5 gallons per day and no more than 25 gallons per month. Additional latex paint cans may be dried out and taken to the Ohio Gulch Transfer Station.
Wood Waste - Yard Waste including tree trunks, limbs, bark, bushes, shrubs and Christmas trees with NO lights, decorations, tinsel, stands (Clean trees). Untreated Wood Waste including untreated dimensional lumber, untreated wood fencing, untreated wood pallets, untreated wood poles. Wood waste can be dropped off at Blaine County Transfer Station (110 Ohio Gulch Road), Wynn's Compost (Ohio Gulch Road).