- Our County
- Visitors Information & Helpful Links
Visitors Information & Helpful Links
- Visit Sun Valley - Information on everything the Blaine County area has to offer (Lodging, restaurants, events, activities, etc.)
- Sun Valley Economic Development
- Mountain Rides Bus Service
- Blaine County Electric Vehicle Charging Station (located in Hailey)
- The Hunger Coalition.
- Ketchum Community Dinners - Free curbside dinners offered every Wednesday at St. Thomas Episcopal Church.
- Local Food Resources - List to local restaurants and grocery stores with their available services.
- Atkinsons Grocery Store.
- Albertsons Grocery Store.
- Information about St. Luke’s Wood River Medical Center
- The Crisis Hotline - 208-788-3956 is staffed 24 hours a day and is a trusted source of information. New Support Line Number for Spanish speaking callers is 208-578-4114.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) - Wood River Valley Chapter is offering local support groups and resources to help during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Idaho Care Line - Call the hotline at 2-1-1 or 1-800-926-2588.
- Rehab Spot - Web support for addiction and treatment.
- South Central Public Health District
- St. Luke's Wood River Medical Center
- COVID Dashboard
- CDC recommendations