- Departments A - K
View the buildings managed by the Facilities Department.
Current & Future Projects
- Construction of multiple office spaces to accommodate department growth.
- Instillation of an ADA bathroom on the third floor of the Old Courthouse Building.
- Instillation of Fairground sprinkler system.
- Construction of the McBride ADU building located behind the U of I extension office. This is a mixed use building to provide employee housing and storage.
- Remodel of the Probation Building to include an additional restroom, separate waiting areas, and a space for secured file storage.
- Construction of 3 new offices for the Land Use and Building Services Department in the Blaine County Annex building.
Remodel of the Emergency Communications Office
Instillation of an electric car charging station behind the Blaine County Annex Building
- Remodel of the first floor of the Old Courthouse. This created space for a Public Defenders office and a meeting room, kitchen, and reception area was added.
- Built additional office for the Prosecuting Attorneys office.
- Instillation of a nitrogen system for the fire sprinklers in the Annex building to prevent pipe corrosion and prolong the life of the sprinkler system.
- Update of the District and Magistrate Court Rooms.
- Instillation of a sand and salt shelter at the Road & Bridge location on Glendale Road to eliminate contamination and keep the product dry in winter months.
- Judicial Building Remodel
- Worked with Higher Ground on the veterans tribute on the corner of the Old Courthouse lot.
- Public Safety Facility (PSF) - Installed a new fence around the facility.
- Instillation of Annex building ADA automatic door openers